Am Mansoor Kabugo one of the Talent promoters of young generation in Uganda. I started this project in 2002 and since then i have attended 3 coaching courses in football and this is what Inspired me to start up an organization of Talents Identification Called Kampala Junior Team. I find many struggles with other friends to manage this organization towards its mission.
A delegation of 190 Ugandan footballers and officials who travelled for the annual Ligi International soccer Cup in Nairobi returned home on Monday.
Team Uganda is organised by Global Youth Partnership for Africa which focuses on education, social support, AIDS awareness for street kids in Kampala and rural communities in Uganda.
There are one billion homeless people living in our world today. The Homeless World Cup exists to end this, so we all have a home, a basic human need.
The Homeless World Cup is an annual, international football tournament, uniting teams of people who are homeless and excluded to take a once in a lifetime opportunity to represent their country and change their lives forever. It has triggered and supports grass roots football projects in over 60 nations working with over 25,000 homeless and excluded people throughout the year.
- To identify and promote the talents of individual children
- To give those children the support and encouragement they need to develop into responsible and empowered citizens of Uganda.
- To ensure that all the children involved have sponsorship or a scholarship to pay school fees, since free education is not generally provided in Uganda.
- To raise awareness locally, nationally and internationally of the plight of the youngsters who flock to KJT and others like them, and to encourage social and civic responsibility towards them by organising local sports events, attending tournaments, and publicising the work of KJT.
- To provide computer training and other skills which will enable our young people to access opportunities in education and, later on, in the workplace.
- To provide older children who have missed out on schooling with opportunities to develop vocational and entrepreneurial skills.
- To create a safe and friendly environment for orphans in our care and for all KJT members.
- We also have a future plan of making a talent school for young people in uganda.
- Is To promote an enterprising culure and Produce wonderfull citizens